Baby shower games: Sweet and sentimental 1
Personalized Crossword Puzzle
A few weeks before the shower, ask the mom-to-be a variety of questions about pregnancy, parenthood, and her relationship. (Let her know it's for a shower game – you don't want her to feel blindsided at the party.)
Go online to find a crossword puzzle template and fill it in with the questions and answers. When you're done, you'll have a crossword puzzle that's perfect for the guests to attempt at the shower.
Here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What's the theme of your nursery?
- What's been your biggest food craving during pregnancy?
- What's the baby's astrological sign going to be?
- In your third trimester, how many times a day have you had to pee, on average?
- Where did you and your partner meet?
- What restaurant have you been to together most?
- How long were you together before you conceived?
Click Here to login, to post a comment or to like this blog.