HOMEMADE CHICKEN FRIES
- 11/2lb chicken
- 5oz. Kettle Brand Salt and Pepper Potato Chips
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preparation: Lightly cover a wire rack with non-stick spray and place in a foil-lined baking sheet. Trim and cut chicken to preferred fry size. Set aside
- To make coating: Place Kettle Brand chips in a blender or food processor to a
- fine crumb. Transfer mixture to a large shallow bowl and mix in panko crumbs. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in onion salt, garlic salt and kosher salt. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Assembly: Dip chicken into butter and dredge through coating. Place chicken on wire rack. Transfer to oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve with preferred dipping sauce.