STUFFING HAND PIES
Dad's Dynamite Dinners
- 2 9 inch pie crust (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups stuffing, room temperature
- 1 cup cranberry jelly, cold
- 1 egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water)
- Fold cranberry jelly into stuffing.
- Roll out dough and cut out 2 inch squares. Brush a ½ inch egg wash border all the way around. Fill center with stuffing mixture. Place a second pie crust cut out on top and pinch edges together by hand. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and crimp edges with a fork.