PEANUT BUTTER & MARSHMALLOW SWIRL GRAHAM CRACKER BARK
Tough Guy Sweet Treats
- 15 graham crackers
- 10 oz. chocolate, melted
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff, melted
- 3 tablespoons crushed Oreo cookies (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly cover with non-stick spray. Place graham crackers on top, breaking any pieces as needed to cover pan. Pour melted chocolate on top. Place melted peanut butter in a plastic baggie and make a small cut to one corner. Drizzle on top chocolate. Place melted marshmallow in a plastic baggie and make a small cut to one one corner. Working quickly, drag a knife through through the peanut butter and marshmallow drizzle to create a swirled effect. Optional: Sprinkle crushed Oreo on top. Transfer to refrigerator to set, about 7-10 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. Store between parchment paper in an airtight container.
- To melt both peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, place each one in a small heat proof bowl and microwave in 5-second burst, stirring between each burst.