OREO PUDDING POPS
Tough Guy Sweet Treats
- 1 5.1 oz. Instant chocolate pudding
- 1 5.1 oz. Instant vanilla pudding
- 6 cups milk, divided use
- 1/4 cup Oreos, crushed (about 8 whole cookies)
- Mix the chocolate and vanilla pudding according to the package. Divide the crush Oreo into two parts and mix one part into the chocolate pudding and the other into the vanilla pudding.
- Transfer each pudding mixture into a pastry bag and fill popsicle molds according to preference. Insert popsicle stick and let freeze until solid, 3-4 hours.
- Notes: (1)This recipe can easily be halved. (2) Freeze time will vary according to settings and how full your freezer is.