CHILI CHEESE FRITTATA
Big Boy Breakfasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup Fairlife Milk
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ green onions, finley sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup breakfast potatoes, fully cooked
- 1 ½ cup chili (your preferred recipe)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat a heavy-bottom, oven-safe, skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of butter. Swirl pan as needed to coat it with the butter.
- In medium size bowl, using a whisk, blend together eggs and milk. Add cheese, salt and pepper, blend to combine. Turn heat to medium high. Pour mixture into heated pan. Sprinkle in potatoes. Spoon chili over egg mixture. Cook undisturbed for 5 minutes, or until edges just start to set. Transfer pan to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set. Serve immediately.